Let's just say that my shopping habit growth has been...exponential! I've been trying out so many products lately (most I haven't even told you about!) and here's some of the ones that really stood out to me:
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder:
- Seeing this at the drugstore and doing some research on the history of the brand made me curious about this little guy, but not curious enough to purchase it..However, the wonderful Tati started raving about this and I knew I needed it in my life. I actually bought this in December, and I've loved it ever since. I honestly can't explain it, it just makes you look flawless. It doesn't look powdery, but still sets your makeup! Also, it comes with the insane amount of 65 grams!! For only $7, everyone should try it!
- Orly Polish in Synchro:
- I found an Orly duo on sale at Ross and since I've never tried an Orly polish before, I said why not? The formula is the standard good quality polish (China Glaze, OPI, Essie, etc) but it's this shade that makes it stunning! It's a magenta base with two different shifts; an indigo and burnt orange. Depending on the lightening or any sort of base polish; different tones show up! I'm constantly playing and reapplying this! :)
- Tarte Glamazon Lipstick in Foxy:
- I included this in a haul HERE and promised you guys an update...well here it is... I'm in love! Not only is this shade bright and opaque, but it's creamy and long wearing! I notice some slight drying throughout the wear time, but nothing uncomfortable. It also stays in place so well, I don't even bother with a lip liner! And how cute is that bamboo tube?! Anyway, I highly recommend this lipstick; it's definitely worth the splurge!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer:
- This conceal and matching foundation has received a lot of love in the beauty community and I understand why! I realized that I didn't own too many concealers, so I've been trying out a bunch lately. For only $4, you get a concealer that really highlights and conceals! It also doesn't settle into fine lines and looks naturally flawless. My only complaint is that I don't like the squeezie tube/brush applicator; but that's just a personal preference!
- Skin 79 Gold Label BB Cream
- I don't know what made me want an asian bb cream; I just did. I ordered this from Amazon and I'm pretty sure I found a good supplier. It came a week or two early, which is a huge plus! It gives me medium coverage, but still looks so natural and hydrating (but not oily!). It also matches me fairly well (which never happens), the only problem is a grey undertone. However, this doesn't affect me once it's blended out!
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Last Extending Treatment Mascara:
- It wouldn't be a yays or nays post without the nays...right? I got this at Ross for only $8! Originally retailing for $20, I was just pumped to own such a luxurious mascara with such a weighty gold tube! However, I hate this mascara. First off, the finish it gives is not spectacular! Sure it adds some length, maybe a little volume, but nothing else! It doesn't hold a curl and it's so messy. For some reason, I always get it everywhere! It also never sets; it feels wet throughout the day and smudges from the slightest touch.. Weirdly, it also flakes too! I'm just not digging this guy....
I also usually post some non-beauty favorites, but I honestly can't think of anything....it was a pretty boring month for me! I'm just trying to get school over with and jump into summer at this point...and then I depress myself when I realize it's not even spring yet